How to - Step by Step
1. Use the exfoliating mitt prior to applying body soaps, oils, shampoos, etc. They tend to create a film over the surface of the skin.
2. Steam yourself in a hot bath, shower, or sauna for at least 10 minutes. Once your body starts to perspire, the skin will soften and be ready for exfoliation.
3. Rinse mitt with hot water and wring thoroughly to remove any excess water.
4. Rub your skin with the mitt in long, firm, strokes. Focus on one area of the skin at a time and watch as the dead skin cells glide off.
5. Apply your favourite moisturizer.
6. Rinse mitt and hang to dry after use.
7. Repeat once a week. Not recommended for face.